Monday, July 6, 2009

Boy, am I Livin! (Dealing with Overwhelm)

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." --Neale Donald Walsch

Going the extra mile, learning something new, stretching one's abilities....it's all part of growth. It's exciting, scary and at times (okay, often) overwhelming. How do you deal with it? I'm in a growth period in my business and how do I deal with it?
  • faith in the process
  • support from friends
  • taking breaks when the overwhelm threatens to consume me
  • breathing.....lots of deep breathing
  • guidance from the experts
  • trusting my purpose, my vision and my experience
  • did I say lots of deep breathing?

Would love to hear how you deal with overwhelm in your life. Let me know.

This Is Your Life.....Make It What You Want!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the most important overwhelm-buster, Mary Kay. Chocolate!

    ReplyDelete