Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Special offers for Spa for Your Soul Tele-class

Thanks for everyone who joined me for the free tele-class:
Spa for Your Soul: 5 Tools to Rejuvenate Your Life!

I finished the call with several offers that I want to make available for you!

  1. Free e-newsletter if you aren't already receiving it. Once a month you will receive This Is Your Life Newsletter that includes an update from me and an article about personal growth, often having to do with balance, life meaning, self-care, life challenges, etc. They are short and sweet,designed to offer practical tips, inspiration and fun!
  2. Spa for Your Soul Workbook ($20) which offers exercises for each of the Spa Tools I talked about on the call; Promotional coaching packages through Friday, July 31st (see column) A real bargain, believe me!! My normal fees are $100/hour.
  3. NEW PRODUCT! Spa for Your Soul E-course ($100) includes information and do it yourself exercises to explore each of the Spa Tools more deeply. You'll get one tool per week for 5 weeks. This offer also includes emails to answer questions, accountability and support.
  4. PLUS-The first 10 people to sign up for the e-course will get a one hour laser coaching session ($100 value) with me either by phone or in person.

My goal for the call was to provide enough information to help you make a decision about your personal next steps: Follow the assignment given on the call and/or any of the above offers.

Remember:

  • Coaching package prices are good only through Friday, July 31st, so act quickly if you are interested in any of them.
  • First 10 (ten) people to sign up for my ecourse will also get one hour of FREE COACHING ($100 VALUE).

Going to a beauty spa will last a day or two,

but visiting the Spa for Your Soul can last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment