Monday, March 23, 2009

The Love Coach?

Guess what? Another Friday, another radio show!! Tune in to WIBA radio 1310 AM at 10 AM on Friday, March 27th. I'm the guest on Outside the Box with Mitch Henck. My husband told him I was the Love Coach on Connie and Fish and he invited me on!! TUNE IN if you dare!

There's something very interesting about these comedian types liking my stuff-first Connie and Fish, then Mitch Henck. Could it be that my number one signature strength is Playfulness and Humor? Must be why I had such a great time on the Connie and Fish show.

What to know what your Signature Strengths are?

Go to www.authentichappiness.org and click on the Signature Strengths Questionnaire.

This questionnaire will identify your top 5 strengths, called your Signature Strengths because when you are using them, it is effortless and comes naturally. Note that you can also get in trouble if you rely on one of your signature strengths too much. For example, if I relied on my playfulness and humor all the time, it would be a bit much. Good thing I have four other Signature Strengths to balance out my personality!

The best thing is.....when you wrap your life around your top 5 strengths, you don't have to be anything different than you already are....just be more of who you are! If you are ever stuck, look at your signature strengths and see if you are overusing or underusing any of your signature strengths.

Would love to hear what you think of the idea and please share your strengths with me so I can see what great people are in my life!!

Don't forget to tune in on Friday 10 AM, 1310 AM WIBA. It's also live http://www.wiba.com/


Tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment