Monday, March 2, 2009

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
--Neale Donald Walsch


Ain't that the truth!! I don't know about you, but I get more and more nervous as I hear about the difficult times ahead. On the other hand, it's important to remember that it's the bad times that encourage us to be more creative and more willing to think outside the box.

For me and my coaching, that means getting connected with you in as many ways as possible....certainly writing a blog and creating a workbook put me a bit out of my comfort zone. On the other hand it's exciting and I'm learning more and more each day..about myself and about you, the people who enjoy my writing and my message.

Please remember to keep in touch and that Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
Let's help each other think outside the box and be creative with the resources we have as we take care of ourselves and our future.

Happy March!

1 comment:

  1. A great reminder to stretch my comfort zone!
    You are a wonderful coach!! Thanks for sharing your wisdom!!

    ReplyDelete