Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Universe Delivers

Gotta tell you a personal story...the Universe delivers!!

I've mentioned to various people of my someday dream of doing a coaching call-in radio show. I didn't really have a specific plan around it, just putting the information out there to let folks know.

Then last week out of the blue, a friend (thanks Andrea) called me in the morning saying, "Turn on Z104 (a local hits radio station in Madison)-they're talking about relationships and they want to hear from a professional. I thought of you....call in!" Being the dutiful friend, I called.

Unfortunately (or fortunately in hindsight) I didn't get on. Called Andrea back to report and she encouraged me to call them back or email them-what a great opportunity! I said okay. Her excitement was contagious and I thought "Why not?" Again being the dutiful friend, I said okay.

I emailed the station before my underlying fear talked me out of it and thought, well we'll wait and see. Lo' and behold, I got an email the following day saying they wanted me in the studio next week to do a segment on relationships!! Whoo Hoo!! Now, I'm excited!!

So, for you Madison people, tune in to Z104 (104.1 FM) at 8:20 AM and I'll be on!! Wish me luck and don't forget that when you put yourself out there, the Universe (with the help of friends, colleagues, or serendipity) delivers!!

You don't have to have all the answers before you put your dreams, goals, intentions out there for the world to see.

Tune in on Friday!

This is your life.....make it what you want!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mary Kay, congratulations on this wonderful manifestation! I love the background story, the synchronicities, and your willingness to keep saying yes in the moments that the Universe delivered.

    I can hear and feel your enthusiasm too. In A New Earth Eckhart Tolle says "sustained enthusiasm brings into existence a wave of creative energy, and all you have to do then is ride the wave."

    Here's to enjoying the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be virtuous and move towards the edge of my comfort zone. Really enjoy your musings, Mary Kay.
    Maria S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all the new and wonderful opportunities coming your way! I believe there is something to be said for the "Law of Attraction" putting yourself out there and being open to the opportunities that come your way.

    Why do we give negative names to taking our time anyway? Having a chronic illness I often struggle with days where it was necessary to take care of me. I thought "taking care of ME" was looking pretty positive (sure was better than lazy) but virtuous? That really raises the bar. Thanks for the whole new attitude.
    dlproctor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary Kay and a big congratulations for all you are doing to get yourself and your wonderful gifts out there! I will be sure to tune in friday morning!
    Thanks for sharing so much of yourself and making the world a better place!
    PS this is my FIRST time ever on a blog! It wasn't has hard as I thought! thanks for all the easy links! ;)
    All the best!~
    shannon

    ReplyDelete